With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organisation in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2020 revenues of $23.8 billion. We have been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, currently ranking #122. Our shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
We provide services for real estate occupiers and investors. For occupiers, we provide facilities management, project management, transaction (both property sales and leasing) and consulting services, among others. For investors, we provide capital markets (property sales, mortgage origination, sales and servicing), leasing, investment management, property management, valuation and development services, among others. We provide services under the following brand names: “CBRE” (real estate advisory and outsourcing services); “CBRE Global Investors” (investment management); “Trammell Crow Company” (U.S. development) and “Telford Homes”. We are the largest shareholder in Industrious, a provider of premium flexible workplace solutions, and sponsor a SPAC, CBRE Acquisition Holdings (NYSE: CBAH.U).
CBRE has more than 100,000 employees and serves real estate investor and occupier clients in more than 100 countries.
CBRE has been recognized for its leadership, including:
- Named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for nine years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector for three consecutive years.
- Voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 20 consecutive years (including 2021).
- Rated a World’s Most Ethical Company by the Ethisphere Institute for eight consecutive years (including 2021).
- Recognized for our environmental sustainability activities through inclusion in the Dow Jones World Sustainability Index.
- Recognized for fostering careers opportunities for women professionals through inclusion in the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index.