International companies boosted take-up
- Porto registered 15,800 sq m office take-up in the last quarter of 2020 representing a 62% increase q-o-q. The full year recorded a 18% drop y-o-y to 53,900 sq m.
- The expansion of companies remained the main take-up driver, both in Q4 2020 and in the full year.
- The vacancy rate in Porto was 7.5% at the end of the 2020.
- Five buildings, totalling 26,650 sq m were completed in 2020.
- Prime rents remained stable, similar to what was observed in previous quarters.